I have included a link below to the Owner's Manual:
Also instructions to program the unit are below:
These directions are for initial Programming of a new
Launcher, Programming after battery replacement, and
Programming additional Launchers to the Transmitter.
WARNING - Do not Program unit while Launcher is
loaded with a Power Load.
1. Verify that the Remote Receiver is off.
2. Choose a number (1-16) on the Launcher Selector Knob
of the Transmitter (optional: label the Launcher with the
number for easy recognition).
3. Push and hold the red Power Button on the Remote Receiver
on the RDL Launcher unit. Do not release the
4. After approximately 6 seconds of holding the Power Button
down, the Red LED light will flash 4 times.
5. While continuing to hold the red Power Button down,
push either the “BIRD/NICK” button or the
“BEEPER/CONT” button on the Transmitter for approximately
6. To indicate the unit has been programmed, the LED light
on the Remote Receiver will flash 5 times and the
Beeper/Locator horn will beep 5 times.
7. After programming confirmation, release the Power Button
on the Remote Receiver.
NOTE - Do not release the red Power Button until instructed
to do so or the entire process will have to be repeated. Repeat
the process from the beginning if the light does not
blink 5 times and beep 5 times at the end of the programming.
Hope this helps.
Date published: 2017-06-19