Yes, the transmitter for any of the BL series Bird Launchers will operate the others. Each transmitter/remote will control up to 16 different units. You will just need to program the new unit(s) to the existing transmitter/remote. The process is very simple and I have included the instructions below:
When you first use your Bird Launcher, after you’ve
replaced a battery, or when adding a new unit,
you must program your transmitter to
correspond with your Natural Flush Bird Launcher.
• Verify the Bird Launcher is Off.
• Choose a number (1-16) on the Selection Dial of your
Transmitter and a Bird Launcher for that Number. We
suggest labeling your launcher for easy recognition.
• Hold the Magnet directly against the Red Mark
(Magnet Indicator) on the top of the Receiver. Or
press and hold the Power Button(Fig. On page 6).
• After approximately 6 seconds of holding the Magnet
or Power Button, the Red LED light will flash 4 times.
• While continuing to hold the Magnet or Power Button,
Press either the “Bird” or “BEEPER” on the
transmitter for approximately a second.
• To indicate the unit has been programmed, the LED
light on the Receiver will flash3 times and the Beeper
Program your unit while the Launcher is in the Open
Position and Unloaded. Cover the cap before a TEST
because of a loud Beeper sound.
Here is a link to our page where you can purchase the launchers.
Hope this helps.
Date published: 2016-10-04