BARK BOSS RECHARGEABLE | No Bark Trainer
The Bark Boss RECHARGEABLE No-Bark trainer from DT Systems is the perfect solution to help train your dog to stop unwanted barking. The collar can be programmed for a beeping Tone only, or a beeping Tone warning with the e-Stim shortly following. Here’s How it Works:
DT Systems BARKBOSS Rechargeable Features:
- Fully Charge the Quick Charge rechargeable battery (2-3 hour charge time)
- Put the collar on the dog (collar is adjustable from 7″ to 27″)
- Adjust the easy clip buckle collar so that the collar is snug around the dog’s neck
- Turn the easy turn dial to the needed level (from 1-8) or “T” for beeping Tone only
- NOTE: Dial is marked with easy to read numbers for easy selection of desired stim level
- e-Stim level depends on size and temperament of dog (test light included to test unit)-
- WILL NOT activate from other loud noises or other dogs’ barking
- The middle (black) post on the collar senses the vibration from the dog’s vocal cords
- Sensor picks up barking vibration from your dog & activates beeping Tone & e-Stim
- This gets the dogs attention & they stop unwanted barking. Barking problem solved!
Related / Similar Products
- Reviews (0)
Bark BOSS RECHARGEABLE Features:
- Compact, lightweight and waterproof, with easy snap-on adjustable collar strap
- Quick Charge (2-3 hour charging time) Rechargeable battery included
- Tough Nylon Collar Strap adjustable from 7” to 27” for dogs approx. 5 lbs to 120 lbs
- 8 user-programmable levels of harmless static stimulation
- Tone only program (only a beeping warning tone will be emitted) when a no-stim option is needed
- Beeping tone warning followed by a fully selectible 8 levels of e-Stim
- On/Off dial on unit with numbered options for selecting the e-Stim levels makes it easy to select the proper level for correction
- Technologically advanced Vibration sensor only picks up vocal cord vibrations from your barking dog
- It will not activate from other loud noises or other barking dogs
- Backed by our exclusive DT 1-Year warranty
7" - 10"
5 - 15 lbs
10" - 14"
15 - 35 lbs
14" - 18"
35 - 60 lbs
18" - 22"
60 - 80 lbs
22" - 25"
80 - 100+ lbs
For a more accurate fit, measure your dog's neck by adding 1/2" -1" to your dog's neck size to allow for fur growth and weight. (All numbers are approximate). NOTE: once collar is on dog check for proper fit (tightness) by inserting 2 fingers between collar and dog's neck, if that feels snug the collar is properly adjusted.